Diminish Facial Lines & Restore Volume and Fullness
HOW DO DERMAL FILLERS WORK?
Hyaluronic acid filler acts like an inflated cushion to support facial structures and tissues that may have lost volume or elasticity due to normal aging. It also brings water to the surface of the skin to keep it looking fresh and supple. It is compatible with the human body, because this substance is found in almost every single living thing. In humans, it acts as a network that transfers essential nutrients from the bloodstream to skin cells. High concentrations are found in soft connective tissues and in the fluid surrounding your eyes. It is also in some cartilage and joint fluids, as well as skin tissue. It is extracted and reformulated and now has become one of the most popular kinds of injectable fillers.
Kiss those lines GOODBYE! The smooth gel filler lasts up to a year with one treatment. Healthy young skin contains collagen that gives it volume, flexibility, and strength. As part of the aging process, natural collagen breaks down, diminishing facial volume. This loss of elasticity and volume results in the wrinkles, facial lines, and skin laxity that rob your skin of its youthful appearance. Using hyaluronic acid, a substance your body produces naturally, dermal fillers renew lost volume, plumping lines for long-lasting, youthful-looking results. Perk up droopy brows, fatten lackluster lips and fill in wrinkles, folds, and hollows for immediate and dramatic results. We offer JUVEDERM® Injectable Gel and Radiesse® Volumizing Filler. Our expert Medical Aesthetician and Master injectors will help determine the best course of treatment during your complimentary consultation. Most importantly, they will make sure you walk away with a fresh, rejuvenated look that everyone will notice.
WHERE ARE THE TREATMENT AREAS?
- Forehead Lines: Horizontal lines appearing on the forehead. Also known as worry lines.
- Frown Lines: Creases that form between the eyebrows over time. Also known as glabellar lines.
- Periorbital Lines: Lines which radiate outward from the corners of the eyes. Known as crow’s feet.
- Smile Lines: The lines which run from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth. Known as nasolabial folds.
- Oral Commissures: The lines that extend downwards from the corners of the mouth. Known as marionette lines.
- Vertical Lip Lines: Fine lines which form on the upper lip. Known as smoker’s lines or perioral lines.